Registered Nurse, Paediatrics – Grafton Base Hosptial Job Circular
Registered Nurse, Paediatrics – Grafton Base Hosptial Job Circular has recently been published. According to the job circular, they will recruit Registered Nurse, Paediatrics – Grafton Base Hosptial in their organization. In this article, we have covered everything about the Registered Nurse, Paediatrics – Grafton Base Hosptial job circular.
We have written about the published date, application link etc. We have also covered the salary in AUD, location of the job place and other things related to this job for your help. We collected the circular from authentic source. Full details about this job circular has been added in one place here. You can follow this & apply for the Registered Nurse, Paediatrics – Grafton Base Hosptial job easily.
Registered Nurse, Paediatrics – Grafton Base Hosptial Job Details
From here you will get the details of Registered Nurse, Paediatrics – Grafton Base Hosptial job. Below informations are decorated for you to get all the informations easily. We recommend to go through the post. If you are looking for more govt. or private job circulars, you can visit our category section. We also categorized the job according to the locations, industry etc. So, get rocks with JobCirculars.org.
About the post of Registered Nurse, Paediatrics – Grafton Base Hosptial
NSW Health recruits people regularly in their organization. The post name of the job is important before applying. Here we have listed the post name(s) of job. We recommend you to check again the job post name. Post name should be chosen according to your passion Ask yourself, What is your passion? after that you should go through for the rest of application procedure.
Educational Qualifications and Experiences
Have you taken a decision about this job post ? If you have chosen your job, then check which qualification is matching with you. Check the below qualifications requirements. If you have these qualifications, you can apply for this post.
The salary range is specified by post name and other factors like company policy. For this post the salary range is 33.97 to 47.69 AUD.
Registered Nurse, Paediatrics – Grafton Base Hosptial Job Details
For your help, we have divided the job circular in some of the criteria. The first section is decorated with company details and the last section is with the job details.
Here is the details overview of the hiring organization. We have collected it from Careerjet. Check the table below.
|Organization Name||NSW Health|
|Organization Address||Grafton, NSW|
|Circular Published Date||16/09/2023|
|Last Date of Application||Not mentioned in the Source|
Here are the job details of the Registered Nurse, Paediatrics – Grafton Base Hosptial Job Circular. Here we have included the vacancy, salary range, job location, and other informations related the this job.
|Job Title||Registered Nurse, Paediatrics – Grafton Base Hosptial|
|Job Type||Part time|
|Job Category||Described in the Job Description below|
|No. of Vacancy||Mentioned in the Job Description below|
|Salary Range (AUD)||33.97 to 47.69|
|Expected Salary (AUD)||$33.97 – 47.69 per hour|
|Job Location||Grafton, NSW|
|Age Limit for job||Not mentioned but follow the Job Description below , maybe you can find something about Age Limitations|
|Gender||Not mentioned but follow the Job Description below , maybe you can find something about gender|
|Application Fee||Online Application|
The mighty Job Description of Registered Nurse, Paediatrics – Grafton Base Hosptial Job Circular
Employment Type: Permanent Full or Part Time
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: $33.97 – $47.69 per hour
Hours Per Week: Up to 38
Requisition ID: REQ429989
The Registered Nurse coordinates and delivers high quality person centred nursing care in accordance with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia Standards for Practice for Registered Nurses, and the Policies and Procedures of the Ministry of Health (MoH) and Northern NSW Local Health District (NNSWLHD).
If you have:
- Current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse (Division 1).
- Demonstrated effective communication through the use of information technology, written, verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to identify key messages, issues and concerns when communicating with others
- Knowledge and understanding of person centred care, evidence based practice and quality improvement
- Demonstrated understanding of, and ability to practice in accordance with legislation, policies and within the scope of practice of a Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated understating of paediatric specific conditions, procedures, unique physiology, care requirements and medications consistent with that found in core NSW Health paediatric education inclusive of DETECT Jnr, SKIP and Resus4Kids
- Demonstrated ability to use problem solving skills and a multidisciplinary team approach in the planning, delivery and coordination of patient care
- Availability and capacity to participate in a 24 hour/seven day rotating roster which includes working all shifts, all days of the week including public holidays
We can offer you:
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Diverse career pathways
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunities to start or build a career, or re-enter the workforce
- Challenging, inspiring and rewarding roles, and
- The opportunity to make a difference!
Northern NSW Local Health District embraces the diverse skills and perspectives that our people bring to the workplace. We foster inclusiveness and diversity to help us deliver quality care to our community.
NNSWLHD is committed to reconciliation and strongly encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply for this position. All applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people will be viewed most favourably. For help with your application to this role visit , our online recruitment resource for Aboriginal people.
- This recruitment may be used to fill future positions for permanent, temporary and casual positions.
- To apply for this position, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or be able to independently, legally live and work in Australia. For more information please see
- You may be subject to a probationary period of three months from the date of appointment to this position.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the
2) Find out more about for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Amanda Fryer on Amanda.Fryer@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 29th September 2023
These are the informations about Registered Nurse, Paediatrics – Grafton Base Hosptial Job Circular. To get the latest update, keep in touch with us. If you think, we have the ability to improve, let share your thoughts through the comment section , we will take your feedback seriously and will try to improve.
HashTags: #Registered #Nurse #Paediatrics #Grafton #Base #Hosptial