Seychelles is an archipelago in the Indian Ocean, northeast of Madagascar. To call Seychelles from Lesotho, you need to dial: 00 248 + country code (248) + area code (7) + telephone number.
Esstential Info for Calling Seychelles from Lesotho
The exit code for Seychelles is 00. For Lesotho, the exit code is 00.
The country code for Seychelles is 248. For Lesotho, the country code is 266.
The area code for Seychelles is 429. For Lesotho, the area code is 223.
The local time for Seychelles is UTC+4. For Lesotho, the local time is UTC+2.
Area Codes Code by Location
Calling Seychelles from Lesotho using Landline
The best way to call someone in the Seychelles from Lesotho is to use a landline. You can find a list of country codes online to determine the best way to make your call. Be sure to have the correct country code before you dial. You may also want to check online for the latest rates to make sure you are getting the best deal.
Calling Seychelles from Lesotho using Mobile
1. Check roaming rates with your mobile service provider to avoid unexpected charges while abroad.
2. Make sure your phone is unlocked and compatible with the local mobile network before you leave.
3. If you have a foreign SIM card, make sure you have enough credit to make calls.
4. Dial the country code (248) followed by the number you want to call.
5. To call the US or Canada, dial 011 followed by the number you want to call.
6. To call a Seychelles number from abroad, dial 248 followed by the number you want to call.
To call Seychelles from Lesotho, you need to dial 00 and then the country code of Seychelles, which is +248. The phone number should then be dialed, followed by the # symbol.
What is the climate like in Seychelles and Lesotho?
The climate in Seychelles is tropical and humid. The climate in Lesotho is temperate and dry.
What are the main languages spoken in Seychelles and Lesotho?
The main languages spoken in Seychelles are English, Creole, and French. The main languages spoken in Lesotho are Sesotho and English.
What are the main religions practiced in Seychelles and Lesotho?
The main religions practiced in Seychelles are Roman Catholicism and Protestantism. The main religions practiced in Lesotho are Christianity and traditional beliefs.
What are the main exports of Seychelles and Lesotho?
The main exports of Seychelles are fish, vanilla, coconuts, and shipbuilding materials. The main exports of Lesotho are wool, diamonds, and water.