The country code for Palau is 680. To call Palau from Tonga, dial 011-680-xxxx-xxxx.
Esstential Info for Calling Palau from Tonga
The exit code is the code you dial to get out of the country you are in. For Tonga, the exit code is 00. For Palau, the exit code is 00.
The country code is the code for the country you are calling. For Tonga, the country code is 676. For Palau, the country code is 680.
The area code is the code for the area you are calling. For Tonga, there is no area code. For Palau, the area code is 994.
The local time is the time in the country you are calling. For Tonga, the local time is GMT+13. For Palau, the local time is GMT+10.
Area Codes Code by Location
Calling Palau from Tonga using Landline
1. Check the time difference between Palau and Tonga.
2. If you are calling Palau from Tonga during their daytime, adjust your timing so that you are calling during their evening.
3. When calling Palau, dial 00 followed by the country code 691.
4. After the country code, dial the area code (without the initial zero) and then the local number.
5. If you are calling a cell phone in Palau, dial 00 followed by the country code 691 and the cell phone number.
6. If you are calling a landline in Palau from outside of the country, dial 011 followed by the country code 691 and the area code (without the initial zero) and then the local number.
Calling Palau from Tonga using Mobile
When traveling, it is important to be aware of the cost of making calls and using data. In Palau, using a mobile phone is expensive, and there are no international calling plans that are affordable. The best option for making calls is to use a VoIP service, such as Skype. Data is also expensive, and it is best to purchase a local SIM card if you need to use the internet.
The best option for calling Palau from Tonga is to use a VoIP service. Skype and Viber are popular choices, and they offer low rates for calls to Palau. Alternatively, if you have a landline or mobile phone, you can use the country code 682 to make calls to Palau.
What is the Palau government like?
The Palau government is a presidential republic. The president is the head of state and the government, and serves a five-year term. The bicameral Palau National Congress consists of the Senate (twenty-four members, serving four-year terms) and the House of Delegates (nineteen members, serving two-year terms).
How is the Palau economy?
The Palau economy is based on tourism, fishing, and subsistence farming.
What is the Palau population?
The Palau population is about 21,000.
What is the Palau climate like?
The Palau climate is tropical with a wet season from November to April and a dry season from May to October.