The Maldives is a tropical paradise located in the Indian Ocean. The country is made up of hundreds of small islands, most of which are uninhabited. Maldives is a popular tourist destination, thanks to its white sand beaches, crystal clear water, and coral reefs.
To call Maldives from Taiwan, you will need to dial the international access code of 00, followed by the country code of 960, and the phone number.
Esstential Info for Calling Maldives from Taiwan
Exit Code: 00
Country Code: 960
Exit Code: 00
Country Code: 886
Area Codes Code by Location
Calling Maldives from Taiwan using Landline
1. Check the time difference
2. Identify the country code
3. Dial the country code
4. Dial the area code
5. Dial the local number
Calling Maldives from Taiwan using Mobile
1. There are two types of SIM cards in Maldives- pre-paid and post-paid.
2. Pre-paid SIM cards can be bought from the airport, local shops or supermarkets.
3. Topping up your credit is easy, just purchase a top up voucher and scratch off the silver panel to reveal the secret code.
4. Dial *131*# and press call. Your credit will be added and your balance will be displayed.
5. Post-paid SIM cards can be bought from the airport or local shops.
6. You will need to provide your passport and visa information and your ID number to set up your post-paid account.
7. Your account will be activated within 24 hours.
8. Dial *131*# and press call to check your balance.
9. To make a call, dial the number and press call.
10. To send a SMS, enter the number and press send.
Maldives is a country located in the Indian Ocean. The country is made up of small islands. Taiwan is located in East Asia. The two countries are located in different parts of the world. The two countries have different languages and cultures.
To call Maldives from Taiwan, the caller needs to dial the international access code, then the country code for Maldives, then the phone number. The international access code for Taiwan is +886. The country code for Maldives is +960. The phone number for Maldives is 8 digits long.
What are the visa requirements for Maldives from Taiwan?
There are no visa requirements for Maldives from Taiwan.
For Taiwanese citizens, a visa is not required for a stay of up to 30 days.
What is the best time of year to visit Maldives from Taiwan?
The best time of year to visit Maldives from Taiwan generally depends on the purpose of the visitFor instance, the Maldives are a popular tourist destination for those looking to enjoy the beaches and warm weather year-round, so any time of year is a good time to visitHowever, if you are looking to go Scuba diving, the best time of year is from December to April when the water is the warmest.
What is the cost of a flight from Taiwan to Maldives?
The cost of a flight from Taiwan to Maldives varies depending on the airline, the time of year, and the availability of ticketsHowever, on average, a flight from Taiwan to Maldives will cost between $600 and $1,000.
What is the best way to get around Maldives from Taiwan?